These are the troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve any issues you're experiencing with China Payments Plugin.
If you're having any problems with China Payments Plugin, we recommend the following troubleshooting steps.
- 1.Ensure you're running a supported PHP version (7.4+) on your server environment. We have plans to eventually upgrade to PHP 8.X+.
- 2.Ensure all plugins, themes, and WordPress are updated to the latest possible versions.
- 4.Disconnect and reconnect Stripe in both TEST and LIVE modes, and independently attempt payment in both modes.
- 5.Ensure that your Stripe account is fully approved and activated. You should double check the Stripe Dashboard to see about any errors or warnings about deactivation, etc. Check your Payment Methods to ensure all required payment methods are turned on properly.
- 6.Deactivate all plugins and attempt to reactivate them one by one, testing the bug with each activation. A default WordPress theme should be active during this entire testing process. Ensure you have caching at all levels disabled during testing if possible. Caching may occur at the server level with NGINX or Apache, via browser caching, utilizing caching plugins, and/or any with any CDN's you have active on the site.
- 7.If you're still struggling to get the plugin working, reach out to support with the following details:
- Inform us which of the integrations you are using (Payment Buttons, WooCommerce, or MemberPress).
- The link to the page where the issue is happening.
- To indicate what is going on, share all error messages you see, capture screenshots of the issue, or record your screen in an explanatory video.
- Share simple instructions on how to reproduce the issue on your site so our team can repeat the procedure as quickly as possible.
- Your hosting provider.
- WordPress Version, Plugin Version, PHP Version.
- Share a temporary login access link or WP-Admin credentials (We cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from sharing this access, so be sure to take a full backup of your website and database before providing this access).
- FTP login or hosting login details.